Home > Foundation Repair
Your Leading Foundation Repair Contractor
in Wyoming, South Dakota, and Nebraska
Rapid Foundation Repair is your trusted contractor for foundation repair in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska. We can handle any and all of your foundation repair problems. Unfortunately, foundation failure can strike anyone at any time. Your home relies on your foundation, so if your foundation is failing, the rest of your home is bound to have problems, too.
Foundation failure can be the result of many things. It can be a construction issue, such as poor soil compaction before the foundation was laid. This means that the soil will compact itself under the weight of your home, making the foundation fall. Foundation failure may also be the result of moisture issues, such as water pooling around the base of your foundation or excess water causing the soil outside your walls to expand. Whatever the cause, the symptoms of foundation failure are relatively easy to spot. Look for these common problems in your home:
- Basement Wall Cracks: Any cracks, horizontal or vertical, are dangerous and will only grow over time. Cracks can allow in pests and water.
- Leaning Chimney: A leaning chimney can collapse at any time and needs to be stabilized as quickly as possible.
- Stoop and Porch Problems: A sinking stoop may be the result of foundation problems in your home.
- Wet Basements: Wall and foundation cracks can allow moisture and water into your home, damaging possessions and providing a great environment for mold growth.
- Leaning or Bowing Walls: Leaning or bowing walls are very dangerous, as they can collapse at any time. These walls are often accompanied by horizontal cracks.
- Garage Column Cracks: Garage column cracks indicate a sinking foundation in your garage. These cracks should be fixed immediately, especially if the columns are supporting the rest of the structure.
Solutions for Foundation Repair in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska
Rapid Foundation Repair offers multiple solutions for foundation repair in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska, and our services don’t stop there. At Rapid Foundation Repair, our well-trained staff has the experience necessary to correctly repair your foundation failure. We will analyze any problems you might be having in your home and find the best solution. Some of the services we offer include:
- Foundation repair
- Basement waterproofing
- Crawlspace encapsulation
- Sump pump installation
- Sump pump repair
At Rapid Foundation Repair, our extensive services cover the majority of your foundation repair and basement waterproofing needs. No matter what the problem is with your foundation, basement, or crawlspace, Rapid Foundation Repair offers a solution to fit your needs. We offer multiple foundation repair solutions, pier, tieback, and anchor installation. These solutions will keep your foundation strong and stable. Rapid Foundation Repair also offers tieback and anchor installation to correct bowing and leaning walls. Helical tiebacks are metal rods that are screwed in on a diagonal plane through your wall and into the soil outside. A wall plate is attached to the end of the rod. These tiebacks straighten your bowing walls over time and can also evenly distribute the weight of the soil outside to prevent future bowing or leaning.
Rapid Foundation Repair offers a number of different piering options including steel push piers and helical piers. Steel push piers are inserted into the ground beneath your foundation using hydraulic equipment. They are designed to stabilize and lift your foundation. The piers Rapid Foundation Repair uses are Earth Contact Products (ECP) brand and made in the USA of quality steel. Helical piers are screwed into the foundation, inside or outside your home, and also stabilize and lift the foundation. These piers can be installed in many different weather conditions. Whatever problem you may be experiencing with your foundation, trust Rapid Foundation Repair as your contractor for foundation repair in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska.